Auditing Standards is a CPE course that provides information on recently issued auditing standards along with information on other general auditing developments.
Course Publication Date: July 11, 2011
This course is available with NO ADDITIONAL FEE
if you have an active self study membership
or can be purchased for $30.00
|Delivery Method:||QAS Self Study
|Level of Knowledge:||Update
|Recommended Field of Study:||Auditing
NOTE: The course expired on 1/1/2014.
- Read SASs with an understanding of the professional requirements imposed on auditors;
- Discuss the audit requirements for a compliance audit
- Apply the compliance requirements for different types of supplementary information found in SAS No. 119-120
- Read the changes made by SAS No. 121 to interim financial information
- Identify the changes made by SSAE No. 16 to reports issued by service auditors
- Learn how Dodd-Frank impacts accountants and auditors
- Understand the general requirements of newly issued PCAOB AS 8-14