Auditing Standards is a CPE course that provides information on recently issued auditing standards along with information on other general auditing developments.
This course is available for FREE
if you have an active self study membership
or can be purchased for $30.00
|Level of Knowledge:||Update
NOTE: The course expired on 1/1/2014.
- Read SASs with an understanding of the professional requirements imposed on auditors;
- Discuss the audit requirements for a compliance audit
- Apply the compliance requirements for different types of supplementary information found in SAS No. 119-120
- Read the changes made by SAS No. 121 to interim financial information
- Identify the changes made by SSAE No. 16 to reports issued by service auditors
- Learn how Dodd-Frank impacts accountants and auditors
- Understand the general requirements of newly issued PCAOB AS 8-14